lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:05:08 +0900 (JST)

> In case anyone cares, here's a copy of the #STYLE settings that I currently
> use:  (at least to my questionable color vision) they give a nice colorful
> browsing experience...  :)  I've tried to highlight things which are in some

Nice.  Gives me some hints.

Rob, I was thinking perhaps you should move this STYLE stuff out of lynx.cfg
and put it in a header file by itself, something like the LYMessages_en.h
file.  Just a thought, considering how many lines it adds.  People who only
have control over their lynx.cfg would bark, though.

__Henry
;
;