lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV remove bookmark: bug

From: Philip Webb
Subject: LYNX-DEV remove bookmark: bug
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:23:06 -0500 (EST)

there's a bug in 2-6 with the  r  command to remove a bookmark.
having  22  numbered links in my bookmark file, i wanted to remove [21]:
placing the hi-lite there i entered  r  & replied Yes when asked to confirm.
the bookmark removed was in fact [22].

the sensible thing of course is to exit Lynx & use my regular editor,
but either  r  should work correctly or it shouldn't be there.
;