Re: LYNX-DEV Patch to view a .zip file in DirEd mode

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Patch to view a .zip file in DirEd mode
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:17:41 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997, Henri Torgemane wrote:
> > The only problem I have right now is the screen needs to be
> > refreshed after completion of the command.
> I need the same thing:
> Can someone tell me how to start a screen refresh from GridText.c ?

Under the 'K' keymap display help screen, we have this:

^W          REFRESH       refresh the screen to clear garbled text

I don't know the correct calling sequence in the Lynx code yet, but
refresh() is the standard curses routine.

As Fote says, "it's in there."
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"