Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and screen

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and screen
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 00:58:01 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

: Sounds great.  Couldn't find it on the local archie; would
: you mind posting a URL for downloading the source (ftp preferred)?

   Linkname: screen-3.7.2.tar.gz

This idea sound really interesting (although personally I'd never
allow to be used some attribute that causes Lynx to open up a new
screen - I hate that in Netscape).

William Denton : address@hidden     <-- Please note new address.
Toronto, Canada                   <-- I'm not at any more.         Caveat lector.