lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: text justification inconsistency (fwd)

From: ejdavid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: text justification inconsistency (fwd)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 07:14:33 -0600 (CST)

The Atlantic Montly webmaster (message included below) told me text
justification problems are a lynx issue.  A number of sites have center
justified text under v 2.6  For instance CNN and The Economist.  Is there
a way for me to correct this problem from my machine?  I use a shell
account to my ISP (synet).    thanks