lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Found GNU-win32 Lynx

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Found GNU-win32 Lynx
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:23:32 -0500 (EST)

I finally found where the GNU win32 Lynx 2.5 was hiding.  Only problem of
course is that I don't know what you need installed to get it to function.
Just the lynx exe/cfg and the gnu dll (ver 17.1) doesn't cut it.  I am
wondering if it also needs some sort of curses/tcp libs installed as well.
If anyone has used the GNU win32 stuff and has a clue please email me.  I
am just curious in seeing it work.

I figured others would be curious about the Lynx location and I thought it
best to struggle a bit on my own before bugging any of the GNU win32
gurus.

The lynx part is at:
http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/ftp/pub/gnuwin32/bin/lynx-compiled-cygwin-32.zip

The GNU-WIN32 Project Page is located at:
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

Thanks,
Wayne

;