lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV: K(eys) output re "history list" (misnamed, too)

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV: K(eys) output re "history list" (misnamed, too)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 06:50:32 -0800

Here are some lines from the Keys page:

<tab>       NEXT_LINK     make the next link current
Up  Arrow   PREV_LINK     make the previous link current
Down Arrow  NEXT_LINK     make the next link current
<           UP_LINK       move up the page to a previous link
>           DOWN_LINK     move down the page to another link

Not having the code to look at, I am not sure, but
seems to me that maybe <tab> NEXT_LINK, which goes to
the next link AND MAKES IT CURRENT,

isn't so different from ">", which seems to me to
ALSO make the "another"(?) link CURRENT.

------

In trying to PROVE it, I found a BUG -- subject of my
next email to the list.

;
;