lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx and Wyse 50

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx and Wyse 50
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:51:45 -0500 (EST)

"Don Woodward Jr." <address@hidden> wrote to me instead of lynx-dev:
>I'm trying to compile Lynx on a Pyramid Unix system using Wyse 50
>terminal for viewing - I can't seem to make the display and arrow
>keys work like with vt100's. Is there some tips somewhere on how
>to make Lynx work with wyse 50's?

        I haven't used a wyse 50, but there are people on the lynx-dev
list who do.  Always use address@hidden, not my private email, for
questions and discussion about Lynx.  I'm CCing this there.  You don't
need to be subscribed to post messages, and you can read replies via
its html-based archive.  You also can do an Alta Vista search for
"lynx-dev wyse" and get all previous answers to your question, which
is an FAQ (and obviously, you can't do an Alta Vista search of my
private email 8-).

                                Fote