LYNX-DEV text/html; q=0.000

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: LYNX-DEV text/html; q=0.000
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:40:21 -0600 (CST)

Did anyone figure out what was the problem with Lynx 2.6 sending a quality
of 0.000 for text/html in the Accept: headers?  At some point recently,
they've installed 2.6 system-wide here, and the same thing is occuring on
our mail server, but not on several other machines.  My copy of 2.7pre
(from last week) doesn't exhibit the problem...

   | Hiram W. Lester, Jr.               | E-Mail: address@hidden    |
   | Computer Science                   | Home page:                    |
   | Middle Tennessee State University  | |