lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx latest ver for DOS 286 machine-Where/How?

From: pwrwww
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx latest ver for DOS 286 machine-Where/How?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:03:31 -0800 (PST)

Just tried DOSLYNX v0.8 alpha, a "fallout" from CIS which could not seem to
log thru CIS.  While it seems to log ok, obvously out of date.  Appreciate your
most convenient immediate attention to assisting me to locate a copy of the
most recent updated version suitable for my 286 machine.  Thanks,  PhilB

;
;