lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Graphics in Lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Graphics in Lynx
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:55:59 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden
  Subject: LYNX-DEV Graphics in Lynx

  I remember reading that you can set Lynx up so that it will enable you to
  save image files to disk.  I cant remember where I read this but I am sure
  that I saw it.  To refresh my memory is it is possible, and if it is could
  you either explain to me how it can be done, or if not point me in the
  right direction to a help file or something similar,

The basic tool is the d)ownload keystroke command.

You may need to toggle image_links on with (*) if the images are inlines.

Read all about these in "keystroke commands" and "User's Guide" in the
online H)elp.

--
Al Gilman

the online help is reached with an 'h' or '?' keystroke.

all this and more is available at Lynx links.  Find it from
lynx.browser.org .