lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx Now! button

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Now! button
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:21:56 -0700

With the release of Lynx 2.7, I thought I should update my Lynx Now button
for graphical browsers. In the process, I created a similare "Lynx Friendly"
button. These two new buttons (plus the old 2.6 button) are availible from

   http://www.slcc.edu/~smcgee/lynx/

Would Subir or whoever maintains the list of lynx buttons please add these
two new ones?

For the lynx only users out there, these buttons DO NOT look like modified
Netscape or IE buttons. They feature a Lynx standing on a snowy slope looking
back with either Lynx Now! or Lynx Friendly printed over that. They also have
beveled edges and the Lynx Now buttons feature a version number on a red band
on the lower right corner.

Comments apreciated.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,