Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:29:41 -0700

In my opinion, these are some of the goals we should have for Lynx 3.0:

Win32 fully integrated
Rob's color/style mods fully integrated
auto configure stuff done

I am sure there was one other major area of work under way that I wanted in,
but it has slipped my mind.

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,