Re: LYNX-DEV Organization of -help output

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Organization of -help output
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:47:28 -0700

I like the reoganized -help screen a LOT, but like Al Gilman, would like -help
to output something that would fit a 80X24 screen with one item being an option
to see the _full_ options list (like -option). The -help output should include
basic syntax, the -option command for more options, copyright and probably a
note where to send a request for help/bug  report.

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,