lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Autoconf: where to find it?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Autoconf: where to find it?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 05:41:34 -0500 (EST)

> On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>
> > I've patches against 2.7 as well as the chrtrans snapshot from last monday
> > in
> >     http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches
> >
> > (I hope to flush out the current patches as a new snapshot this afternoon)
>
> Does this mean you are not done yet?  Also, have you put in the last
> couple fixes from Fote since you picked up the code?
on sunday I wasn't done.  I delayed my snapshot so that I could get Jim
Spath's feedback (which reminded me of a couple of items that I'd promised
him I'd put in), and then do some regression builds.

I didn't put in Fote's changes - I've only just become aware that they're
not in this thread.  Also, someone pointed out an omission in my mapping
of background colors for SVr4 curses (to match the behavior of slang).  I'll
work on the latter tonight.  If we get some feedback from Fote, perhaps I'll
merge in his changes as well (I'd rather have one development version).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden