lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV bug report on userdefs.h documentation

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV bug report on userdefs.h documentation
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:31:21 -0700

I wanted to try the lynxcgi email stuff recently posted, so I went into
lynx to compile with LYNXCGI_LINKS defined. I found that it said I had
to set LYNXCGI_PATH, but such is not found anywhere in lynx.cfg. Looking
for LYNXCGI_LINKS, I found TRUSTED_LYNXCGI which looks like what I want,
but the explanation of how to use it was a bit sparse.

Can someone confirm that TRUSTED_LYNXCGI is indeed what I want to set?

What is the meaning of "<tab>" in the lynx.cfg documentation on
TRUSTED_LYNXCGI? Does it refer to an imbedded tab character? Why?

Can multiple paths be defined in TRUSTED_LYNXCGI? Is that the purpose of
<tab>?

If these questions are answered for me, I would be happy to make some
modifications to the userdefs.h and lynx.cfg stuff to reflect the way
things should work for LYNXCGI_LINKS.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,