lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV v2.7 bug fix update

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV v2.7 bug fix update
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:14:02 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, Jason Baker wrote:
[ about providing bug fixes as diffs ]

> And yes, I'd be willing to do this sort of thing, I just need clear
> indicators of feature addition vs. bugfix - it's sometimes a wee bit
> blurry.

It isn't as long as you trust Fote's decision on what is a bug fix and
what is not.  If you agree with him that the only difference between
Lynx ("released") 2.7 and bugfixes-over-Lynx-2.7 is bug fixes, and all
needed bug fixes are in his 27bugfixes.zip, then your task just
requires disk space for two full source directory trees and a
functioning diff command.

   Klaus

;
;