lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV downloading parts of files

From: NEALEY_JERRY_C
Subject: LYNX-DEV downloading parts of files
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 17:05:24 -0700

Hello!  I was wondering in lynx is there a way to save a part of a document
without saving the hole thing?  example.  Your help menu is 82 lynx pages long.
 I may just want to save the 'options" part to a file on my server.  The only
way I know to save or download is to 'p' for printing options, and tthen I have
to download the entire 82 pages.  again is there a way to mark places of
interest and then download them only?

I use numbered links and only text modes.

Thank you for your time and reading this lynx 2.6 manual is very helpful.

;
;