lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 19:26:05 -0500 (EST)

  From: NAME=JODY GOULD <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden

  Huh...I"m trying to get to the www but not being very successful about it...

Jody, I think you may have been more successful than you realize.
Where did you get the address to send mail to address@hidden
Is it truly embedded in a file at Simmons, or is it from our little
Lynx Home page at http://lynx.browser.org ?  If the latter, you went
over the World Wide Web to get to the page in Great Britain.

At the VMS prompt, when you say

        $ lynx

what happens?

When you say