lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Color changes with Slang

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV Color changes with Slang
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 23:35:13 +0100 (MET)

I use lynx (since about 2.5 to the current development versions) also on
Linux console, with Slang 0.99.33. On some pages, links are changing their
color when you move between them with the cursor (for exapmle the 'Links
to the world' on http://www.naf.cz/arachne/).  This happens both with
-color on and off. I think it has to do something with slang..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;