LYNX-DEV Entering data at a link

From: Lon Ponschock
Subject: LYNX-DEV Entering data at a link
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 02:57:36 -0600 (CST)

    My usage of Lynx has been very frustrating.

    The Lynx program I use is located at Execpc.

    My question at this time is:

    How do I enter data (for a database query) at the
    designated link?  Many efforts to type a name into
    my selected database have been thwarted with other

Your help screens have been useless and additionally
meaningless as well.  (I told you I was frustrated.)

Also I had to engage an additional URL after being
told that help had MOVED repeatedly.

So how do I get the request into the database hmm?