lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV phantom bug

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV phantom bug
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:10:21 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:

> > 1997-02-22
> > * Fixed a memory management glitch which could cause a crash if the
> >   MIME type of a reply to a FORM submission with METHOD=POST caused a
> >   download offer to be invoked. - FM
>
> Probably it was just that old one.  Going back through the messages,
> nobody seems to have claimed that it happend on Lynx 2.7 with bugfixes
> applied.  Instead I found the statement

Actually, it happened up to that point..keeping up with bugfixes is hard
work :)  It doesn't happen with the bugfixes as of yesterday, so I think
that one is squashed..

On another note, is Subir still alive?  I've sent him an email asking if
he wants 4 new binaries for linux (current bugfixes up to yesterday), and
no reply..

Duncan Hill