lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Go and No-Go for email form

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Go and No-Go for email form
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 21:23:01 +0900 (JST)

> Thank you for replying to my query. However, what you have not clarified
> is : If I am sending a mail from a "mail to:URl", how do I send/submit the
> message (you have informed that it is Ctrl-G tocancel).

When you submit a mailto: URL, you will be thrown into your default
editor after you answer y/n to the prompt about including the original
message.  Simply compose your letter and then exit your default editor,
and then Lynx will prompt you if you want to send the message.  Lynx
will send it if you answer y)es.  Until you are used to the method
and are confident of your sendmail (this is also true of news), you
may want to write a copy to disk before exiting your editor, because
if something goes wrong, you will lose the contnet of your e-mail.

My default editor is vi, so I would do `:w somefilename' then `:q'.

__Henry

Boy is my English terrible these days.  Does the above make sense?
;
;