lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.1 and Linux (internal compiler error ?!?)

From: Scott Norwood
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.1 and Linux (internal compiler error ?!?)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 13:40:56 -0400

Hi --

Just got Lynx 2.7.1, and am having trouble getting it to compile
on Linux (kernel 2.0.22)...'make' runs for a while then fails
with 'Internal Compiler Error' or something to that effect while
running 'make linux-ncurses'.  Is there any known fix for this?
Thanks - I really enjoy Lynx, and would like to have the latest
version installed.

I'm not on this list, so I'd appreciate receiving CC's of
any followups (or at least let me know if this list is
archived somewhere...).

-- Scott
;
;