lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Macintosh and lynx

From: Olivier Gutknecht
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Macintosh and lynx
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 02:35:52 +0200

At 7:00 +0200 6/04/97, Gerald L. Towgood  wrote:

>       Is it possible to use the lynx on Mac systems and if yes how can
>I get the appropriate information.

I wanted to announce it this week, and this message seems to be an
excellent opportunity: I am working on a MacOS port.

The basic system is running, although there's still a lot of work (more
MacOS fs handling, events, InternetConfig, ...). I'll post more information
soon.

Ol.

--
Olivier Gutknecht    ....    Laboratoire d'Informatique, Robotique
address@hidden    ....    et Micro-Electronique de  Montpellier

;