lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Pete Faoro
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 15:01:45 -0500

Can anyone point me to addresses for a text-only Lnyx broswer and e-mail and
the software (diallers, PPP, etc.) needed to use it?  I am trying to get an
ancient XT (strictly DOS; no Windows) in serviceable condition so our family
can keep in touch over great distances.

I have installed Net-Tamer, and it works, but is graphical and painfully
slow, and won't run in the background so we can use IRC programs.

I regret that I am totally ignorant of both DOS and Lynx and will deeply
appreciate if replies can be written as if addressed to an idiot willing to
learn.

Pete Faoro
address@hidden

;