lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV 132 Character Display

From: Frank A. Baldevarona
Subject: LYNX-DEV 132 Character Display
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:04:18 -0700

Hello,

I am experiencing some problems using Lynx in 132 Character mode.

I am running Lynx on Solaris 2.5 Machine. My terminal is a WYSE 150ES emulating
VT100 132 Characters.

When the screen 'clears' for the next page, characters from the previous page
appear on the screen.

Has anyone run into this or give any help?

Thanks in advance,

Frank A. Baldevarona
;
;