lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg

From: Luke Bakken
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 23:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I just installed 2.7-1 for MKLinux and was configuring the lynx.cfg file
to use xv instead of xli to view images. However, when running lynx, the
program still defaults to xli. Here's my trimmed lynx.cfg file, with the
relevant settings:

XLOADIMAGE_COMMAND:/usr/X11R6.3/bin/xv %s &

VIEWER:application/postscript:ghostview %s&:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/gif:xv %s&:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/x-xbm:xv %s&:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/x-rgb:xv %s&:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/x-tiff:xv %s&:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/jpeg:xv %s&:XWINDOWS

Since the default VIEWER is set at compilation, should I just re-compile
lynx with xv as the default or should the above changes work? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Luke Bakken
address@hidden