lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV RP colors - I have seen them :)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV RP colors - I have seen them :)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:33:45 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, so you want to get a version of the color stuff that works?

Get it from <URL://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/klaus/merged/RP/>.

Well, it is merged with all the other recent ond older experimental
changes (except auto-config and Wayne's latest updates), so you got to use
those, too...  But if you want to test RP's code you cannot be afraid of
compiling experimental code, right?

Note that you will still have to tweak the Makefile.  I put the options
that seem to be needed in RP_LYDEFS and RP_DEFS, they should be included
via SITE_DEFS and SITE_LYDEFS, but you still have to add something
for your target - see solaris2-ncurses for reference.

Alternatively, just get some fixes from the
<URL://sol.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/patch> patch-o-matic (and miss out on the
other stuff), get the 2.7RP-0.2.1 -> 2.7RP-0.2.2 or the
2.7RP-0.2.1 -> 2.7.1RP-0.2.1 patches.

Documentation is zero - complain to Rob...

  Klaus

;
;