lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Mime type support.

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Mime type support.
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:20:48 GMT

[Larry Virden]
> From: Klaus Weide <address@hidden>
> >On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Dan Soleil Pollock wrote:
> >>  Also, is work being done for the new dynamic html tags?
> >
> >What are they?
>
> I suspect that's a reference to XML

No.  Dynamic HTML is a new Microsoft proposal put before the W3C.
It's related to the Document Object Model somehow - I think they're
tags that behave differently depending on the document they're in,
sort of a self-aware markup.  If anything, XML sort of obviates them.

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden                  One Richmond Square
DynaText SIT Technical Support        Providence, RI 02906 USA