LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-4-2 BUG.

From: Thomas Woolf
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-4-2 BUG.
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 01:22:03 -0400

Hi Lynx
I need some help.
I have been helping fix there web site.
The problem is when people using 2-4-2 Try to get a Quote
on Stocks using Lynx 2-4-2 it says Badly formed Address.
And its only reading the last part of the address.
Its not reading the
Now here is the fun part..The same site WORKS with Lynx 2.6.
We a at a Loss to fix it.(I have no more hair to pull out.)
I think i tryed Lynx 2.5 and didnot work.
Can you please Help me. The site is
 Stock quote.
Try any thing ge,lil,wx,rd,pep  and see what you get.
Please E-Mail me back.I wiil be waiting to hear from you.
Thank's Thomas Woolf