Re: LYNX-DEV SCO to use Lynx

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV SCO to use Lynx
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 23:10:35 -0400

> Meanwhile, though, do be sure to pick up the latest developmental
> versions from <>.  Those versions have

Do note that there are more than one developmental version.  What
version you work against is, in my mind, a thorny question.  I would
not suggest that you try to develop against both.

Perhaps the best bet is to work against 2.7.1 , and then when you
have something to give back, just provide patches against that

However, the problem I foresee is that with all the changes going on
in parallel, it is going to make efforts to integreate the NLS changes
<URL:> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."