lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 blowoff

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 blowoff
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 12:27:30 EST

[long]

 ] the GNU GPL still applies to v2.4, because it
 ] is a rider on the UKans copyright.

Okay, thanks; that's the part I didn't understand.

If you haven't already, do a DejaNews search for 'address@hidden lynx';
you'll find some interesting articles that he has posted on the subject
of merging his work with the mainstream Lynx development code.

Here are the ones I found most relevant...