lynx-dev

RE: LYNX-DEV Compile Problem

From: BREDESEN
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV Compile Problem
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 8:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 13:17:25 -0400
> From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Subject: LYNX-DEV Compile Problem

>I am trying to compile Lynx V2-7-1 in the following environment and am
>getting the warnings and errors below.  I suspect this is a known problem.

Marc,
you need to comment out two lines in tcp.h. See the brief note at the end
of the PROBLEMS. file that comes with the 2-7-1 distribution.

Susan
-----
Susan C. Bredesen, VMS System Manager  EMAIL: address@hidden
VOICE:  617-377-3713, FAX: 617-377-3160
USMAIL: Phillips Laboratory/GPSS,29 Randolph Road,Hanscom AFB,MA 01731-3010

;
;