lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV The new (slang) clear() (was: fotemods.zip update)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV The new (slang) clear() (was: fotemods.zip update)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 02:03:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Foteos Macrides wrote:

> 1997-05-09
> * Added an LY_SLclear() function in LYCurses.c as a more efficient
>   substitute for slang of the curses clear(), based on a patch from
>   JED. - FM

This certainly acts much nicer as long as everything goes right -
BUT there now is no way for the user to really force a refresh, short
of interrupting Lynx with '!' or '^Z' and then returning.  I think
that ^L should force a screen refresh as before, even if for other cases
JED's function is used.

  Klaus

;
;