lynx-dev

From: Kevin Ternes
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:51:24 -0400

Hi;

My users have a need to be able to tell the difference between the
different text emphasis tags.  It doesn't look like it's possible to
use userdefs.h/Makefile/lynx.cfg to get Lynx to display <ul>
differently than <em> or <strong>.  Right now I have them all
appearing underlined.  It would be sufficient to have <ul> be
underlined and the other's bolded.

I was going to try to actually change the code but I can't seem
to find where the tags are interpreted.  Maybe I'm looking for
the wrong thing.  Any pointers or advise would be appreciated.

-jkt
--
Kevin Ternes
mailto:address@hidden