lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 6

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 6
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

   Larry W. Virden <address@hidden> writes:
>Another suggestion is that we only
>leave in targes in the default Makefile which have 'sponsers' - folk who
>are willing to have their email address added to a comment right by
>the target and whom can provide some degree of hand holding when
>necessary.
   Yes! (Making one step forward) I volunteer to be hold responsible for
the 4.4BSD target for the next 5 years and to do all of the following
during that period: keep my current E-mail address in the Makefile right
next to the target, inform you of the changes in my E-mail address,
telephone number, or U.S. mail address immediately, setting up mail
forwarding on old E-mail addresses, never unsubscribe from the lynx-dev
mailing list except when subscribing with a new address, and track new
releases of both Lynx and the operating systems in question, making sure
that the target stays correct. If necessary, I can write and sign this
statement on a piece of paper and send it to you by the U.S. mail.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 216-646-1864
   ARPA Internet SMTP mail: address@hidden