lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.netbuyer.com

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.netbuyer.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 13:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Roger Hill <address@hidden>
  Subject: LYNX-DEV http://www.netbuyer.com

  Gives me a blank screen every time, and \ does too.

Something in your Lynx setup must not like the way they are doing
the redirect.  What I get is the following kiss-off.

Probably the usual user-agent filtering.

--
Al Gilman

   [INLINE]

   "Incompatible Web Browser"

    We're sorry, in order to access the NetBuyer site, your browser needs to be
    able to handle frames and secure transactions. We have detected that your
    browser will not.

    You can download a compatible browser from the buttons below and we hope to
    see you soon.

   This site is best viewed with
   Netscape Navigator.     Best experienced with
   [1][LINK]           [2][LINK]
   Download Netscape Now!     Click here to start.

   Copyright ? ZD Net, a division of Ziff-Davis Publishing. All rights
   reserved. NetBuyer is a trademark of Ziff-Davis Publishing Company.