Re: LYNX-DEV update

From: Rick Mallett
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV update
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:45:47 -0400 (EDT)

Foteos Macrides writes:
> address@hidden (Rick Mallett) wrote:
> >Foteos Macrides writes:
> >>
> >>    An update of is available in:
> >>

> >> 1997-05-20
> >> * Tweak of HTFWriter.c so that it does the anti-spoof tests normally
> >>   done by tempname() (see the 1997-05-19 mods) in all cases for which
> >
> >It looks like the tweak missed the missed the deadline for the release. :)
> >
> >i.e. doesn't contain HTFWriter.c. However, LYUtils.c does
> >     contain some new code dealing with temp files.
>       I just checked and the 1997-05-20 HTFWriter.c is in the zip.
> It's the one in src.  The one in WWW/Library/Implementation isn't
> used.  We probably should get rid of it, as we did the libwww's
> vanilla HTML.c, but then you'd have to change the libwww makefiles
> (sounds like a job for the autoconf'ers :).

Sorry about that. I guess I must have forgotten to unzip after download
and ended up using the expanded tree for the previous zip file. I thought
I had checked thoroughly though since I also did a

   unzip -l | grep HTFWriter.c

but I must have made a typo on the file name as well. Once again, sorry
for wasting your time.

Rick Mallett
Carleton University

Email address: address@hidden