lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Redirection for POST content problems

From: Colin Leath
Subject: LYNX-DEV Redirection for POST content problems
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having trouble accessing my free email account at
http://www.netaddress.com/NA/Door/Login
using lynx.

After entering my user name and password, the following pops up at the
bottom of the screen:

WWW: Redirection for POST content. Proceed? (y/n)

{I hit 'y' and then it says something like this:}

Using
http://netaddress.usa.net/NA/Door/Login?LoginState=3&Passwd=AAMOGQ&Surve

{and then returns to previous y/n question. After hitting 'y' for five
times I get this message:}

Alert!: Redirection limit of 5 URL's reached.

{the end result is I don't get anywhere. Is there anything I can do about
this problem other than use netscape?

thank you for any suggestions you have,

Colin Leath
address@hidden