Re: LYNX-DEV and lynx?

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV and lynx?
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:55:39 -0600

John wrote:

I think the problem is the way lynx handles ALT="" tags, e.g.,

In my opinion, when this occurs, lynx should regard this as meaning:

We already argued this point just a few weeks back. If there is an empty
ALT attribute, it should be honored! I for one use them regularly to tailor
the Lynx view of a page for best results. If you want to see what's there,
use the "show images" toggle ('*').

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,