lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Mike Teague
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps someone can tell me if this is possible...

My objective is to get lynx to automatically save certain mimetypes,
without prompting for the "some/mimetype D)ownload, or C)ancel", and
without prompting with the "save to disk" stuff after its downloaded...

That is, to just dump it straight to my directory with the original name...

Mike Teague  -  address@hidden  -  http://www.triax.com/yngwie
  Home Recording, Libertarianism, Firearms and more at the WWW page
                       "I am not disgruntled"

;
;