lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx2.7 on Win95 - precompiled version - HELP

From: Raghuraman T
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx2.7 on Win95 - precompiled version - HELP
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:15:28 +0530

I have lynx2.7, precompiled version for Windows 95, downloaded from
 http://www.fdisk.com/

Now, this version doesn't come compiled with execution option on, so I can't
launch another application from my jump file using a link like lynxprog:/<path
of exe> or lynxexec:<path of exe>

Do you have/know of a precompiled version that supports this? Or are there
other ways to execute an application?

TIA
-Rags

PS: I don't have the resources to compile the sources...
;
;