LYNX-DEV lynx & termcap

From: The KZPG Overpopulation News Network
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx & termcap
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm new to this list and have a couple of hopefully simple
questions :-)

1) How do I get lynx to use termcap?  Or better yet, how do I change
the awful deep blue color my Telix terminal interface uses for the
"underline" attribute.  Lynx is outputting an esc-[4m for vt100 but I
want to change it to esc-[1;33m (yellow).

I'm using lynx 3.7.1 under unix.  I have been able to edit my termcap
so that "man" etc.. now uses the correct escape string for
underlining.  I have also read the faq on lynx attributes at:

but can't make sense out of it.  Any help would be greatly

BTW I love lynx!  It is so wonderfully fast.

  -- Howard

P.S. The message one receives when subscribing to this list, i.e.:

> To get an idea of what this is like, visit the list archive.

should probably give the URL of the archive, i.e.

The KZPG Overpopulation News Network
  For subscription info. send email to address@hidden or visit  Editor: Howard Johnson <address@hidden>.
  Equal time given for controversial issues.  Views broadcast don't
  necessarily represent editor's.  (Not affiliated with ZPG Inc.)