lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV: webwatch?; was "troublesome URL at Readers Digest"

From: Jay W. Meeuwig
Subject: LYNX-DEV: webwatch?; was "troublesome URL at Readers Digest"
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:46:55 -0300 (ADT)

Hi, can U tell me what "webwatch-l" is?
Is it "looking out for L{ynx}" ?   If so, i'd like to be involved...

I'm working on some Canuck gov. buro_masters... to get them to make sure
their sites are "readable; reasonable; reliable, as well as digestable"
for ordinary "lynx_stiffs" !!!

Feel free to use the
"readable; reasonable; and reliable..."
on Reader's Digest.