lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx2-7-1

From: Jon Schewe
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx2-7-1
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 21:39:30 -0400

I've compiled lynx2-7-1 and found a rather annoying problem.  Whenever I try to
change the permissions on a file I get the form that has me set the permissions
that I want and then I hit submit and I get an alert that Action can't be done
with this special URL.  The code that addresses this is around line 2261 of
LYMainLoop.c.  The one in particular is the comparison to LYNXDIRED that it
dies on.  Any help here would be appreciated.

I'd just comment out the section except that I'm figuring it's there for a
reason.  Thanks.
--
Jon Schewe                |  http://freenet.msp.mn.us/~schewe
address@hidden          |  address@hidden