lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV HOSTING

From: WebStream Information Desk
Subject: LYNX-DEV HOSTING
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:43:37 -0400

-------------------------------
Our research indicates that the following material may interest you.
This is a ONE-TIME ONLY MAILING, so you won't need to reply if this is of no
interest to you (in which case we apologize for the inconvenience)
-------------------------------

http://www.webstream.net
WebStream would like to introduce our complete Hosting and design service.

                · 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
                · 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
                · 8 E-mail accounts (POP3)
                · Account Control Panel via the Web
                · Unlimited FTP updates
                · Site counter as well as detailed statistics
                · E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
                  Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
                · Friendly customer support - in plain English!
                  ALL FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !

If for any reason you are not satisfied with WebStream’s service after 60 days,
we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.webstream.net
address@hidden

;
;