lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Please, may I?

From: conserve
Subject: LYNX-DEV Please, may I?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 02:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

May I send you free information about owning your own store on the internet?
The products are made by us, (laundry detergents, cleaners, aromatherapy,
lotions,
bath oils, essential oils, etc), and are all Earth friendly, and non-animal
tested with no animal products. We are not resellers, we own the trademark.

All you do is refer people to the store.  We pay for shipping, products,
billing, hiring operators to answer the phone live, telephones, 800 numbers,
merchant expenses for accepting all major credit cards and checks by
phone,  office space,  utilities, taxes, bookeeping and accounting, etc.
You receive weekly checks of 25% of the sales.

The store only costs you $49.95 one time cost plus a $9.95 maintenance
fee monthly. Also, you can sell the stores to your friends, earn $25.00
initially and then 10% forever.  If you friend sells a store, you earn 5%.

I do give away 20% of our stores for free  to those who really need them,
and even $24.95 would be a hardship. We believe in helping those
who have no one else to help them, but we also want to
help them help themselves. I do not want to steal their dignity.

I started this to help those who want to spend more time with their
family or children.  Since I was a single father of 3, I came to understand
the special needs of a single parent.

This has also become a great opportunity for the handicapped, and those
who work full time for someone else and what to start their own business
to set themselves free.

We even have formed a club, ( a majordomo list), for special support
and developing friendships.

I have a website with all the details.  If you would like me to send
you the address of the website, please click on reply, and
in the subject line type SEND FACTORY OUTLET INFO:

Thank you!!
Tim

;
;