lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re:Removal_Request troll

From: jim e
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re:Removal_Request troll
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

This is undoubtedly a troll for live people.  Be cautious...

> We have received your request to be removed from all
> of our mailing lists.
>
> To complete the process, please write down the following token:

Altavista hit:
  3. Proof That You Can't Trust AGIS and the IEMMC!
          If you link to this page, PLEASE NOTE: Because this page got so
          big so fast, I have reorganized this page for faster loading.
          This means that the old...
          http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/proof.shtml - size 14K - 28-Jul-97
          - English

;