lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV frames/noframes and lynx on the web

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: LYNX-DEV frames/noframes and lynx on the web
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:19:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

  There was recently some discussion of the tendency of HTML authors and
packages to put unfriendly "upgrade your browser to mine" messages in the
<NOFRAMES> section of a frames page. Well, on the other side of the coin,
I found a very friendly page at this URL. It made my day to see it and I
thought I would share it with you.

   Linkname: Books Online From Soda Creek Press: Bargain Book Warehouse,
          Mysteries By Mail, & Manderley